The laboratory of advanced documentation
Skilled university expert team works in rapidly developed branch of 3D scanning, 3D photogrammetry and space analysis. We use modern equipment and methods, and among our goals is not only 3D documentation for visualisation a presentation, but advanced expertise and interpretation of data. We focus our documentation to whatever subject size and material – tiny artefacts, architecture or land parts, lithics, coinage or ceramics, stone or brick structures…
- 3D scanner Mephisto EOSScan is 4ddynamics, stationary 3D scanner working on principle of structured light, with submillimetre accuracy, suitable for interior and artefact scanning (resolution 1936 x 1288 8 bits)
- Photography studio equipment for exterior and interior documentation; we use digital reflex cameras Nikon with wide range of objectives (accuracy of 0.01-0.2 mm), including macro lenses and special lenses
- Processing of large data of 3D record needs excellent hard-ware and soft-ware eguipment. We use modern PC work-stations and soft-ware (Object Modeller Pro 3.1.; Rhinoceros 5.0; Agisoft Stereoscan; Photo Modeler 5.2.3., 3D SOM, Agisoft Photoscan Pro) for further analysis of data.
- Complete lighting set, a photo table and a set for fluent positioning of photographed artefacts.
Services for external entities are pointed to scientific and research purposes, sector of cultural heritage care, museum institutions, as well as wide public
- Open access scientific cooperation based on co-authorship of publication outputs
- Contract services of documentation, analysis, interpretation a consulting