Library of the Department of Archaeology and Museology is open for all students and researchers, provided that the operating rules are observed:
- Library is only intended for reference study, copying of documents is possible in a limited extent and for a fixed price.
- The library offers the possibility to buy publications of the Department of Archaeology. Publications can be purchased for a price without margin directly in the library of the Department of Archaeology and Museology, Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University or some of them can also be ordered online through the MUNI Shop (price with margin). We can also send out invoice for the goods.
- In the library it is not allowed to disturb others by phone calls and loud conversation, however relevant the discussed problem might be.
- All luggage and coats should be left in the lockers in the corridor (the keys are available in the library). It is not allowed to take food and beverages into the study room.
- Mobile phones should be put in the silent/vibration mode, including those left in the luggage.
- Temporary changes of the opening hours are always posted on the entrance door of the library.
Library of the Department of Museology is oriented not only on literature dealing with museology and museums. The readers also find here books concerning the history of art, history and technology.
Library of the Department of Museology is open for all students and researchers, provided that the operating rules are observed. The books can be borrowed from the library upon a filled-in borrower’s ticket.
Standard loan period is one month.
Opening hours of the library:
- Po: 8:00-12:00; 13:00-19:00
- Út: 8:00-12:00; 13:00-19:00
- St: 8:00-12:00; 13:00-19:00
- Čt: 8:00-12:00; 13:00-19:00
- Pá: Closed
Temporal changes in opening hours are always put up on the library entrance door.